KidStreet is community life for students from birth through 5th grade. The goal of KidStreet is to build relationships while utilizing key Biblical examples to equip students and families to look, live and love like Jesus. Students engage in both large and small group activities centered around Bible stories in a fun and educational format! There are regular appearances by puppets to create a unique learning experience!
KidStreet is open to all kids Birth through 5th Grade (Ages 0-1 WonderHouse, Ages 2-3 TreasureHouse, Ages 4-K TreeHouse, Grades 1-5 ClubHouse).
We offer Kidstreet programming during our Sunday 9:00 and 10:45 AM services. Serving opportunities include:
- Small group leaders - build relationships with the kids, serve as discussion leader and assist with crafts and other learning activities.
- Actors - help present the message in large group.
- Puppet actors - bring our characters to life as a part of the message.
- Large group presenters - teach the lesson.
- Nursery Care - care for the littlest members of our faith community.
- Security - registration and check in.